Broken Crocus

Spring Crocus in bloom
Broken under careless foot
Beautiful still

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

An ~ ti ~ ci ~ pa ~ tion...

Ah yes ~ anticipation. Sweet anticipation.

I found 'em. You know those alternative, gluten-free flours I was hoping to find? Well, they were out there the whole time. Just had to go to the right place to find 'em. So here they are, 6 alternative flours.. sourghum, chic pea, quinoa, whole bean, brown rice, dark buckwheat. Yep. And some alum-free baking powder too!

Oh boy.... flour.... um... um... now what?

Hehehe... right. So I guess I'll start with some bisquits from scratch.. don't wanna think too big at the get-go. Thing is, it's just too darned hot to bake ANYTHING right now anyhow. In the meantime, I'll check out Shawna James Ahern's gluten free girl, Chickie Pea's blog on facebook, The Healthy Haven blog, glutenfreefun.com, etc. for suggestions and how to. I'll make a list.

Yeah, that's what I'll do.. a list of baking projects I can start with just as soon as the weather cools a bit. So.. yep.


Aarrrggghh.. anticipation...

No comments:

Post a Comment